Please note the following requirements:
- Only residents of unincorporated areas of Galveston County are eligible for this service.
- All other areas must contact their cities for assistance.
- Only VEGETATIVE related debris will be picked up (i.e. fallen or up rooted trees, broken or hanging limbs directly damaged by storm winds).
- No plastic bags
- Place debris between the ditches and road. DO NOT block mailboxes or fire hydrants
- This effort will continue for 2 weeks. Ending on October 1st.
- Household “C&D”, white goods, and E-waste will not be picked up.
For questions, please contact (281) 534-4152