Hurricane season has started and now is the time to prepare you and your household for any possible storms. One way you can do this is by creating a disaster supply kit that includes:
- Water for at Least 72 Hours
- Non-Perishable Food for at Least 72 Hours
- Prescriptions Medications
- Critical/Important Documents
- First Aid Supplies
- Pet Food (if you have animals)
More information about building an emergency supply kit can be found by visiting www.ready.gov/hurricanes.
Make a plan, build a kit and stay informed this hurricane season. For the most current and up to date information, follow the official Galveston County social media accounts, @GalvestonCountyTx.